Would you like to become the speaker others sign up and line up to see? Then you can’t only master parts of public speaking. You must master the entire art. When you make up your mind to master your craft, there’s no stopping you.
This course (featuring Craig Valentine along with guest experts LES BROWN, WILLIE JOLLEY, PATRICIA FRIPP, BILL CATES, SHERYL ROUSH and DARREN LACROIX) begins on December 5th so click here to register now .
Craig Valentine Presents the Third Annual…
Six Weeks to Speaking Success
Dear Fellow Speaker;
Would you like to be the kind of speaker others sign up and line up to see?
Could you use some tools to become the kind of “can’t miss” speaker that organizations hire and re-hire time and time again?
Even in this economy organizations are bringing in speakers left and right in order to motivate their staff and give them tools to improve what they do. How would you like to be one of those speakers?
I firmly believe that success in speaking involves 10% talent and 90% tools.
Let’s take a quick assessment to see how you’re doing as a speaker
Ten-Part Assessment for Becoming a Speaker in High Demand
Rate yourself from 1 to 10 (with 1 being not good at all and 10 being great)
- #1 – You get hired and re-hired to speak on a regular basis_______
- #2 – You tell captivating stories and make unforgettable points ______
- #3 – You can give several compelling 30-90 minute keynote speeches or workshops
- #4 – You regularly make at least an extra $3,000 to $5,000 per speech with back of the room sales and you do it without annoying your audience members _______
- #5 – You keep your audience laughing with relevant humor throughout your entire presentation_______
- #6 – You turn your live presentations into multiple streams of speaking income (i.e. products, passive income, recurring income, affiliate income, etc.)_______
- #7 – You deliver your message in ways that create an experience and not just a speech________
- #8 – Use use spontaneity to spark the speech and make each audience feel special________
- #9 – You sell your audience on actually taking action on your message________
- #10 – If I called you today to do a 60-minute keynote speech (on your topic) for tonight, you would feel confident in being able to hit a home run with that audience?_______
Well, how did you do?
Did anything pop out at you that you need to improve?
What if you could improve all areas in just 6 short weeks?
You don’t need to add up a final score. The reason for the assessment was to show you (or remind you) of the areas you absolutely must master to become a speaker that is booked often and paid well.
“Hi Craig, Good news from Edmonton…I just signed my biggest contract to date. Thanks for all your coaching and support…keep up the great work, you really are making a difference in the lives of others.”
Martin Presse, MartinPresse.com
Again, speaking is 10% talent and 90% tools. Based on the assessment above, could you benefit from having more tools?
For this reason…
…I am happy to announce my series entitled
Speak and Prosper: 6 Weeks to Speaking Success
This includes 6 weeks of content-rich teleseminars and Action Guides complete with formulas, processes, and tools designed to help you become a highly-successful, well-paid speaker in great demand. Plus you get a legendary guest expert each week.
This series of content-rich teleseminars starts Thursday, December 5th 2013, and runs through Thursday January 9th 2014. Six weeks to your speaking success. Just think, you can make 2014 your year! Start it off with a bang.
Instead of coming to a multi-day seminar where it feels like you’re fed information with a fire-hose, you get a comfortable and manageable fresh glass of stellar content each week from Craig and an extremely successful guest expert.
Also, if you can’t attend each live call, no problem. The calls will all be recorded for later playback) to accommodate your schedule. That’s right. You will get the calls sent directly to you via e-mail each week.
And, as you probably inferred, there’s no travel! You simply attend from wherever you happen to be (home, office, bed) during our calls. In fact, I tore the Patellar Tendon in my knee so even I won’t be traveling. No airports, no hassle, no travel, no rental cars, no hotel rooms, and no additional expenses. Just download the Action Guides and get on the calls to listen to the experts who can immediately help you change your future and fortune as a speaker.
Be sure to secure your spot in my Third Annual “Speak and Prosper: 6 Weeks to Speaking Success” series.
(Limited to the first 100 Registrants)
Here’s to speaking up and prospering as a speaker!
Craig Valentine, 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking
Author of World Class Speaking
P.S. In case you’re wondering, mastering the art of public speaking is undeniably inseparable from mastering the business of it. They go hand and hand. What you do on stage will determine how much income you have when you get off stage. If you want to make money as a speaker, this is definitely the course for you.
P.P.S. Guess what? If you build your speaking business the right way, you can design it so that it doesn’t have to get in the way of the rest of your life. In other words, you don’t have to be on the road all of the time missing your family and loved ones. You can if you want but you don’t have to. The good news is the choice is yours IF you understand how to build your speaking business. This course will show you how.
P.P.P.S. Act now and get $397 in FREE bonuses! Click to register.
“Craig, I’ve only had your course for two months and I already used it to sell $4,150 of product from a free speech! Thank you so much for creating such an incredible product!”
Guy Burns, Seminar Leader in Virginia Beach, VA
Secure your spot in the most comprehensive, content-rich program designed for speakers who want to touch lives and get paid well in the process. By attending this teleseminar series, you will:
- Discover the best ways to tell compelling stories that keep your audience wanting more
- Learn how to create the kinds of keynote speeches and programs organizations pay for time and time again
- Uncover how to master back of the room sales which can lead to at least an extra $3,000 to $5,000 per speech (even if you don’t have your own products yet)
- See how the most successful speakers UNCOVER HUMOR to create an unforgettable experience for their audiences
- Get the tools to become a TERRIFIC TRAINER so you can have many more opportunities to speak
- Understand how to use organic humor that keeps you “on message” and keeps your audience on the edge of their seats
- Find out exactly how to generate multiple streams of speaking income so you won’t feel unemployed between each speaking engagement
- Discover how to resuscitate dying stories and bring them back to life better than ever
- Find out how to turn a 5-7 minute speech into a 30-90 minute program that’s worth thousands!
- Explore how to leverage one engagement into multiple income streams by repurposing, repackaging, and repeating
- Uncover the secrets to getting compensated from every speech (even your free ones)
- See how to stand out from the pack and become a “must see” speaker
- Understand how to use a modular approach so you can speak on a moment’s notice (don’t get ready; stay ready)
- Find out how to become known as the best speaker in your neck of the woods
- Learn how to generate more leads with a one-hour speech than most speakers can get with months of effort
- Get answers to your most important questions
- Remove the mistakes most speakers make so nothing can hold you back
- Learn the best processes from some of the most successful speakers on the planet!
- Much more!
“Hi Craig, I used all your stuff…The whole experience was fantastic. I’m thrilled with the presentation and thrilled with how I naturally sold my products…You are a great role-model, in so many ways, as I see in you how I want to be.”
Trisha Sveistrup, Certified World Class Speaking Coach, Semi-Finalist for 2010 World Champion of Public Speaking
Who is this Course for?
This course is NOT for you if…
- Your only goal is to win a speech contest
- You only goal is to get over the fear of speaking
- You are not willing to open up and tell your stories
- You think you’re better off “winging it.”
This course IS for you if…
- You want to become a well-paid speaker in high-demand
- You wouldn’t mind touching lives around the world
- You don’t mind becoming known as the best speaker in your neck of the woods
- You want to be both successful AND significant as a speaker
- You want to gain the confidence to know you can connect with any audience
- You want to develop several streams of speaking income
- You want to take advantage of the vast opportunities by turning yourself into a fantastic trainer
- You don’t want to waste your time, energy, and frustration following formulas that don’t work
“I learned more from you in one hour than I have in years of giving speeches. You are a master of your game. Thank you for inspiring me to find my own voice and greatness as a speaker!! Thank you!”
Pele Raymond Ugboajah, Author, Speaker, Business Coach
WHAT is the Event? Speak and Prosper is a teleseminar series that will help you master the art of public speaking and thereby become worthy of getting high-paid engagements over and over again. In these 6 weeks to your speaking success, you will get Action Guides complete with models, formulas, step-by-step instructions, examples (including audio, video, and live on the call), do’s and don’ts, and foundations for building yourself into a top-notch speaker in high-demand. You’ll pick up invaluable tools from several of the most successful speakers on the planet
Topics include: Storytelling, keynoting, back of the room sales, organic humor, marketing (generating multiple streams of speaking income), and training/seminar leading plus answers to your questions from the most successful speakers in the industry.
WHERE will the course take place? At your home or office! You can attend this live event using your computer (no travel expenses!) and/or your phone. You can use your computer to easily access and download the Action Guides.
WHEN will it start? Starting Thursday December 5th, 2013 (spread over six weeks so you can digest each piece before getting the next piece. Also, because of the recordings, you can move at your own pace and accommodate your schedule; scroll down for the full schedule). All sessions are recorded.
WHY should you attend? You’ll be able to quickly take your public speaking to a place it has never been before and utilize the tools that can turn you into the kind of speaker/trainer that gets paid well and exceeds your audience’s expectations . You’ll also discover how to change your speeches on the spot to better connect with each audience. This event will ensure your speaking reaches its full potential.
HOW can you get started? Registration is limited to the first 100 sign-ups. NOTE: This event will sell out fast and I only do it ONCE PER YEAR. Scroll down for the event costs. Click here to secure your spot (limited to the first 100 registrants) and get $397 in FREE bonuses.
“The Storytelling Compass is the best tool I’ve ever used in speech creation/improvement. The compass helps me tear the speech apart, reconstruct it following your format, and it is a much more powerful and audience-focused speech. The Compass alone is worth at least 50 times what I paid for the program”
Michael Davis, SpeakingCPR.com
How Does It Work?
- This series includes 6 live teleseminars that you can listen to via telephone or computer. If you cannot attend the live call, you can listen to the recordings as many times as you want so you can internalize and reinforce the content that will help you thrive as a speaker.
- You will also have your Action Guides (handouts) to refer to before, during, and after the calls. Immediately upon registering, you’ll gain access to the information and the Action Guides needed for all six of the calls. When the dates and times of the calls arrive, you can simply call in using the telephone number and access code or you can attend live via your computer. You will have instructions to attend both ways. You simply sit down, relax, participate, follow along, and get the tools that will help you build yourself into the speaker others sign up and line up to see.
- You can interact directly with me and the experts on the call. This means you can ask questions, make comments, and add value to the calls. By the way, this is the reason we have chosen to limit access to 100 people, because more than that could be overwhelming and could possibly get in the way of you getting your questions addressed.
- You get real-life examples. During the calls, you will be able to listen to audio clips of live performances that illustrate how you can use the tools you pick up in the course. Before, during, and after the calls, you will have access to additional audios and videos to help you immerse yourself into these habits and emerge as a top-notch speaker.
- You get 90 minutes per call. Unlike most teleseminars, each of my 6 sessions will last for 90 minutes, including the questions and answers. There’s simply too much important content to try to fit into one hour so you get 90 minutes for each call. Plus, why would I ever want to limit your access to several of the most successful and legendary speakers in the world.
- You get access to the Exclusive Speak and Prosper Facebook Group. When I hold live in-person events, one of the pieces of feedback I usually receive is that the participants really value meeting the other participants. Well, why stop this now?! You will have access to an exclusive Facebook Group made up only of participants from the two previous classes and this year’s class. This is a place to build unstoppable momentum as you exchange ideas, reinforce what you learned in the course, and possibly even join forces with others on your path. After all, partnering leads to profits! Again, this Facebook Group is only available to registrants of this event (no more than 100 people for this class).
(Limited to the first 100 Registrants)
“I learned of you and your work through my coach…and boy am I glad I did! You have the most on-target advice to help us become powerful and awesome speakers that I’ve ever heard.”
Dr. Flora Brown, Speaker, florabrown.com
This event was designed by speakers for speakers. That means we built it to accommodate your busy schedule. We’ve spread the Series out over six weeks, which will make it easier for you to grasp the rich material and apply it each week. Through the application you will amaze yourself with your growth as a speaker
You don’t have to stop working to attend (AND you can begin applying what you’ll discover immediately). All calls are recorded and you can listen to them as often as you want to internalize the formulas, models, and concepts you can use to serve all your future audiences in remarkable ways.
“Craig, the emails coming into my box are flooded with gratitude from others thanking me for giving them the greatest moment of their life in being able to witness your training session.”
Kumaran.M.Pethi,DTM, Div.Governor,Div.L, D-82, Ovation Chairperson in Mysore, India
Here’s How You Can Become a Well-Paid, Well-Known, Well-Booked Speaker using the Tools You Pick up in these 6 Content-Rich Weeks
When you follow the step by step process of the models and formulas you pick up in this course, you will internalize the content and automatically become the kind of speaker who can keep any audience on the edge of their seats.
All calls with us (Craig Valentine and a legendary Guest Expert) are on Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST. And, of course, all calls are recorded and made immediately available to you via e-mail (If you have to miss a call from time to time, that’s okay, because they will be recorded).
Speak and Prosper Week by Week
- Week 1 – (Content Call #1): Thursday December 5, 2013 from 2-3:30 pm EST – How to master Storytelling and become one of the most engaging speakers your audiences have ever seen (featuring Willie Jolley)
- Week 2 – (Content Call #2): Thursday December 12, 2013 from 2-3:30 pm EST – How to easily Create a 30-90 minute Keynote Speech that organizations will pay thousands to see (featuring Patricia Fripp)
- Week 3– (Content Call #3): Thursday December 19, 2013 from 2-3:30 pm EST – How to earn an extra $3,000 to $5,000 per speech by mastering back of the room sales (featuring Bill Cates)
Week 4 – (Content Call #4): Thursday December 26, 2013 from 2-3:30 pm EST – How to speak and get laughs. Uncover humor and create an amazing experience (rather than just a speech) by employing the humor secrets that will keep your audience laughing all the way through your speech (featuring Les Brown)
Week 5 – (Content Call #5): Thursday January 2, 2014 from 2-3:30 pm EST – How to generate at least 7 Streams of Speaking Income while marketing yourself in the most lucrative ways with low cost and no cost methods (featuring Darren LaCroix)
and Website Success Strategies for Speakers by
Web Designer and Social Media Marketing Coach, Tina Cook
Week 6 – (Content Call #6): Thursday January 9, 2014 from 2-3:30 pm EST – How to become an excellent Trainer and take advantage of the vast opportunities that exist for those who can conduct effective workshops and seminars (featuring Sheryl Roush)
Upon registering you will receive…
- 6 Comprehensive PDF Action Guides complete with “Your Turn” Assignments. You will use these Guides during the calls and they will walk you step-by-step through the formulas, models, and processes that will ensure you get great results with your speeches. You’ll get each guide one week before that week’s call.
- Access to the Speak and Prosper Exclusive Facebook Group. You can get and stay on the fast-track to prosperity in speaking by exchanging ideas and reinforcing the material through others in the Facebook Group.
- More than 15 hours of Bonus Audio workshops and lessons. You will get immediate access to 4 bonus programs that will help you make your audiences TALL (Think, Act, Laugh, and Learn)
“I’ve written my first book on public speaking…my platform skills and confidence have been enhanced under Craig’s guidance. I now am repeatedly asked to be an opening keynote speaker at conferences. If Craig Valentine’s teachings have done all this for me, what possibilities are there for you in discovering the tools this master speaker is ready, willing and able to offer you?”
Kathryn MacKenzie M.Ed. Presentation Skills Instructor, Certified World Class Speaking Coach, Keynote Speaker, kathrynmackenzie.com
Act Now and Claim Your 4 FREE Bonuses Worth More Than $397
To make this offer even better, you’ll be provided with 4 valuable bonuses worth more than $397.00. These speech and business building tools are yours for FREE, just by signing up for the “Speak and Prosper: 6 Weeks to Speaking Success” Series.
Free Bonus #1: How to Present with Impact and Persuade with Ease (audio download of a workshop) INSTRUCTOR: Craig Valentine
Get the top tools to keep your audiences on the edge of their seats and influence them to take your next desired step. Listen in on a workshop Craig gave and find out how to make your message remarkable, memorable, and repeatable while you make yourself unforgettable.
Free Bonus #2: Webinar: Learn how to Work Less and Make More by Automating your Speaking Business INSTRUCTORS: Craig Valentine and Mitch Meyerson (You will gain access to view and listen to this Webinar Online)
The business side of public speaking has changed. If you don’t attract several streams of speaking income, chances are you will not be in business for long.
Did you know there’s a way to automate your speaking business so you can make money while you sleep? Several income streams! Mitch Meyerson (Online Marketing guru and author of 4 bestselling Online Marketing books) and I show you step by step how to generate leads, customers, and profits automatically using the Automate Your Speaking system.
Free Bonus #3: Replay of the ENTIRE 2013 Lady and The Champs Speakers Conference (audio mp3 downloads and PDF handouts)
INSTRUCTOR: Craig Valentine, Patricia Fripp, Mark Brown, Darren LaCroix, and Ed Tate
Four World Champions of Public Speaking and one Hall of Fame Speaker joined forces for the Lady and the Champs event in 2013 and now you can have immediate access to the entire conference including 5 keynote speeches and 15 workshops that will help you transform your speaking and your audiences.
Free Bonus #4: Getting Remarkable Results in Business and in Life – A Craig Valentine Keynote (audio mp3 download)
What does it take to get remarkable results in business and life? Is there one secret to success? No. There is not one secret; there are four. In this powerful and interactive keynote, Craig Valentine will share the 4-step cycle that helps you become the leader that others want to follow and inspires you to live the life you desire and deserve.
The more you know the more you grow as a speaker. Those who know the basics will be average. Those who know more will be above average and set themselves apart as speakers who should be sought-after and paid well time and time again.
Registration is limited to 100 participants. Click this link and register now to ensure you’re one of the first 100 and and immediately receive your 4 free bonus programs
“I can honestly say that your coaching put me light years ahead of where I would have been. The feedback that I have been getting from my attendees at my seminars has been nothing short of amazing! Thank you Craig.”
Lewis Roth, HighTouchSpeaking.com
Common Questions Answered
Limited to the first 100 Registrants! Don’t wait until next year’s course. Your time is now.
- What happens if I can’t attend all the calls? Whether you attend the calls or not, we will provide you with a recording of each call soon after the call takes place. You will also receive the PDF Action Guides. Therefore, if some calls occur at inconvenient times for you, you’ll still get the tools to thrive as a speaker.
- When are the calls? All the calls are on Thursdays from 2:00 p.m. EST to 3:30 p.m. EST. Are you outside of the United States? Click here for a time coverter. Note: EST (Eastern Standard Time) is New York.
- When are the bonuses available? You will gain access to the bonuses immediately upon registering, so you can hit the ground running and build great momentum before the course even begins.
- Where is the event located? It’s wherever you are at the time of the calls! Because this course is conducted through teleseminars and Online, travel is not necessary.
- How long are the calls? Each call will be 90 minutes in duration.
- Can I ask questions during the calls? Yes. Although these calls are filled with great content, you will have the opportunity to ask questions (to my guest experts and me) either via computer or verbally on the actual call itself. You will receive instructions on how to ask your questions.
- What if I still have a question about the course? No problem. Just send your question to email@example.com and we will get back to you quickly
“Your Story Telling Home Study course…is outstanding! I will be speaking this week at the National Honors Society induction ceremony and I have already started incorporating many elements from your audios into my presentation. Thank you for putting together high quality, valuable and inspirational products to help others like me follow in your footsteps.”
Brian J Olds, Speaker, Olds International
The Average Speaker’s Way
I once had a new speaker approach me and say, “Craig, I would love to get your products but I think maybe I should speak for a while and then get them once I have some experience.” In my opinion, that’s like saying, “Let me drive a car for a while and then I’ll go to driver’s education.” So I shared the following story with the would-be speaker:
When my daughter was 6 months old, she started crawling. But the interesting thing was she always crawled backwards. So one day I put the object of her greatest desire (my TV remote control) in front of her so she would crawl to it. As soon as she saw it in front of her, she crawled backwards faster! She moved farther and farther away and I could see the frustration on her tiny face as her goal remained out of reach.
I’ve seen this same disappointment written across the faces of many would-be-great speakers whose goals remain out of reach. If they only knew how close they actually were!
Here’s what I figured out about my daughter’s situation and the situation of many would-be-great speakers.
She had the ability but did not have the skills. She had the ability to crawl but did not have the skills to get where she wanted to go. And, because of that, what she wanted was always out of her grasp.
Many speakers I know definitely have the ability but they haven’t yet developed the skills to get what they want in speaking. What do they want? Usually it’s to…
- Have the opportunity to speak time and time again
- Get hired and re-hired consistently as a speaker
- Get paid very well while providing a great value for their audiences
- Be confident going into each and every engagement
- Have fun living the life of a successful and significant speaker
What’s the Worst thing You Can Do to Your Speaking Career?
The worst thing you can do to yourself as a speaker is to work hard in the wrong direction.
Think about it. What if you get lots of stage time but you keep practicing the wrong things? Could you be building the wrong habits? That’s what many people do and, unfortunately, those ineffective habits are often very difficult to change.
On the other hand, if you get lots of stage time and you practice the right things, you will create speeches that build a solid, successful, and significant speaking career.
Again, success in speaking involves 10% talent and 90% tools. What about you? Do you have the tools to add to your talent?
“I had the pleasure of attending Craig’s workshops. He is simply the best speech coach I know. His ideas are simple, effective, and fun to implement. Craig gets my highest recommendation for Speech Coach!”
Tom Verghese, Philadelphia, PA
Why Should You Learn from Me?
That’s a great question. With all the resources out there for speakers, you might ask, “Craig, this looks good but why should I learn from you?” Well, there are six major reasons why you’ll want to learn from me in this one-stop-shop for your success in speaking.
Reason One: Unlike many of the current public speaking coaches, I am actually also a busy speaker. That’s right. I’m out on the circuit speaking and getting paid handsomely. In other words, I’m walking my talk and I know what doesn’t work TODAY that maybe did work yesterday and vice versa.
Reason Two: You’ll get to learn from the legends. I have brought on the absolute most successful speakers in the industry to join me. These are literally legends of the speaking world and you will get the tools that continue to make them successful.
Reason Three: I am NOT a natural. I’m simply a person who, through blood, sweat, tears, and lots of failures, has uncovered the tools that continue to work for me and for the hundreds of speakers I have coached personally. This means if these tools work for me they will certainly work for you.
Reason Four: Here’s something you’ll get from me that you won’t find in most courses. Because I’m actually out there speaking all the time, you’ll hear (and see) recent examples from my live speeches that illustrate the lessons you will pick up. “People need the truth wrapped up in proof” and you’ll find all the evidence you need to know these tools work.
Reason Five: There is no fluff in the course. Have you ever been on a teleseminar and it seemed to take forever to get to something valuable and practical? Well, you don’t have to worry about that here. Instead, you’ll get the nuts and bolts. You’ll receive Action Guides each week that I’m sure you’ll fill with notes and actions to become the best speaker in your neck of the woods.
Reason Six: You’ll become a complete speaker. Many would-be-great speakers are good at one thing but poor at others. For example…
Some are good storytellers. But that’s not enough.
Some have a very engaging delivery. But that’s not enough.
Some are good at stories and content and delivery but even that’s not enough.
You have to excel at ALL of the above, plus…
…most speakers are missing the other key ingredient to really making it big as a speaker. They don’t know how to sell from the back of the room.
It’s hard to watch, because, as good as these speakers are, I know they won’t be in business for long.
The funny little secret is that mastering back of the room sales gets you more opportunities to be in the front of the room. That’s right. Your product sales feed your speaking engagements and then those speaking engagements feed your product sales, which, once again, feed your speaking engagements. Once you land on this wonderful Speaker’s Cycle of Wealth, you see opportunities and income coming at you from every angle.
And then you have those speakers who actually do know how to sell from the back of the room but there’s one big problem. They annoy their audiences. They too won’t be in business for long, because they won’t get that all-important repeat business.
Back of the Room Sales
What it Means to Be a Complete Speaker
In the Speak and Prosper Series, not only will you gain the tools to become strong in storytelling, keynoting, and humor, but you’ll also find out how to master back of the room sales and to do it while deepening rather than damaging your connection with your audience. In other words, you’ll know exactly what it means to be that rare complete speaker.
Complete speakers get paid full fees!
“Craig Valentine is like the Jazz Master of Public Speaking. A lot of speakers know how to work magic. A few know how to explain it. But no one can share it as well as Craig Valentine. I’m sure I’ll be a student of Craig Valentine for life.”
William Reed, EntrepreneursCreativeEdge.com, Tokyo, Japan
You Cannot Create a Masterpiece without First Mastering Each Piece
This series is about strengthening every skill-set of speaking so you can become a well-known and complete speaker in demand, get paid handsomely, and enjoy touching lives around the globe.
But first, the pieces you must master in public speaking are…
- Stories – telling compelling stories that make unforgettable points
- Humor – getting your audience to laugh without forcing the humor
- Structure – building strong foundations for your content
- Content – developing rich material others will pay for over and over again
- Delivery – engaging your audience and deepening the connection
- Sales – influencing your audience to buy-into your message and take the next step
- Marketing – generating several streams of income and endless opportunities
- Spontaneity– making each speech fit each specific audience
- Style – becoming the one and only YOU on stage
- And more – going where most speakers will never go
One Important Question to Ask Yourself
Ask yourself, “Is it worth making one small investment today to have successful speech after successful speech for the rest of my life?”
When I answered that question myself, I immediately invested $4,000 per day for speech coaching and that was the turning point for my entire career.
There was a moment two years ago when I just had to pinch myself after I finished my speaking engagement, shook hands with hundreds of influential CEOs and execs from my audience, and then hopped into the limo that took me back to the airport.
As we rode I started thinking, “Wow! This is a long way from getting paid with chicken dinners and certificates!”
Times have Changed!
When your skills grow, your audiences grow!
What made the difference for me between the old scarce days and the new prosperous days?
The answer is simple. Tools! Although it took years, I uncovered the tools that helped me build the speeches that continue to build my career. Instead of a decade of trial and error, you can get these same tools in six fun-filled weeks.
Just think, by January 9th, 2014 (the end of the six week course), you will have the tools to make 2014 your year as the speaker you’ve always wanted to be with the opportunities you’ve always wanted to have!
How to Register
If you were to spend multiple days at an event learning these tools, it would most likely cost you thousands of dollars especially when you include the airfare, lodging, and additional travel expenses. Not at the Speak and Prosper: 6 Weeks to Speaking Success Series!
You have no costs for travel, meals, hotels, cars or time spent away from business. Why? Because you can attend from wherever you want and whenever you want.
The registration fee for this third annual Speak and Prosper Series is just $594. Once you finish this program, you will have the tools to make at least least 10 times per speech what you invest in it.
Save 50%! Today’s Special Offer…Only $297
When you invest today, you receive 50% off the original price, which brings your investment down to only $297. And remember, there are only 100 spots available so you’ll want to secure your spot now. Don’t wait another year. Many would-be-great speakers live on “get set.” If you want to become a speaker in high-demand, then take your marks, get set, and go. Your time is now.
That’s $297 when you invest now. We’ve sold out the first two years. Act now and save 50%.
Ticket Prices (When You Act Today)
Here are the options:
One Ticket, One Payment: Get one ticket to the Third Annual Speak and Prosper: 6 Weeks to Speaking Success Series for only $297 (50% off $597) PLUS get $397 in FREE bonuses. Click here to reserve your seat.
One Ticket, Two Payments: Would it be easier to spread out the payments? Get one ticket for two monthly payments of only $149 each (one now, one 30 days later) PLUS get $397 in FREE bonuses. Click here to reserve your seat.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. Note: PayPal is only accepted for the single payment option. If you pay by PayPal, it might take up to 24-hours for you to receive your bonuses and Action Guides.
The event begins on December 5, 2013 and runs through January 9, 2014 (scroll up to see the calls and dates).
What if you finished this program and went out and made the best speech you ever gave in your life? Would that be worth it?
What if you also picked up the tools to make as many of those “best speeches” as you wanted? Wouldn’t that be worth it?
Well that’s what this program is all about. It’s not just about making one great speech. It’s also about becoming one great speaker.
<<< Click here today to register and get $397 in FREE bonuses >>>
Still have questions?? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you right away. Reserve your spot today.
Here’s to making your next audience TALL (Think, Act, Laugh, and Learn)
Founder, Speak and Prosper Series
P.S. Don’t forget that we record all the calls and provide you immediate access in case you missed them. So if you can’t make it, you’ll still get it!
<<< Click here today to register and get $397 in FREE bonuses >>>
Here are just some of the results our participants received within 45 days of finishing the Speak and Prosper Course
“Looks like we’re all on a roll. I presented another speech this weekend to rave reviews. I also received an invitation to speak to another organization from this event. I’m happy to say that I’m learning how to use the “module” formula to craft my speeches and it is really helping me to organize my thoughts and present great speeches again and again. Thanks Craig!”
Cheryl Thomas, Speak and Prosper Course participant
“The Public Speaking workshop that I gave was an incredible success. First time I have attempted the “discuss and de-brief” technique that Craig and Wade provided. The energy of the audience was off the charts! Best gauge of the success – I was invited by two of the attendees to present the workshop at their organizations. Craig and Wade, thanks one more time. Your process really works!”
Larry Buelow, Speak and Prosper Course Participant
“I delivered my…speech and I couldn’t believe the positive comments I received. Last year’s winner of our District’s International Speech contest told me, “That’s the best speech I’ve ever seen you deliver.” That one comment proved that everything I’ve learned from Craig, Wade and all my fellow participants has taken me to the next level in my quest to be able motivate my audience to take that next step. Many thanks to you all!”
Karyn Charlton, Speak and Prosper Course Participant
“I gave my first humorous speech applying Craig’s strategies. They laughed all the way through and I’m not a funny person. Hale to you CV!”
Vivian Houston, Speak and Prosper Course Participant
“I would like to share my good news with you…During the week I delivered one of the modules for my keynote ‘Find something sweet in every defeat’. People came up to me after the meeting, text me after the meeting and emails followed the next day – saying how much they enjoyed it. It was a wonderful experience which solidified that Craig’s techniques are seriously highly effective!!!”
Anna Perdriau, Speak and Prosper Course Participant, Australia
“This was the first time in 8 years that the television crews stayed to record my whole six minutes of closing… By the way, I created my message in the few minutes before I made the remarks, using another technique from Speak & Prosper, Don’t get ready, Stay ready! Thank you Craig, for this and dozens of other tools and techniques that work in the big wide world!”
Will Reed, Speak and Prosper Course Participant
“This was by far my best investment into my speaking career since 2004. I am also very grateful for the new friends and associates I have met on this course. If I can only internalize 50% of what have learned, I believe I will go places, not just for myself but also to reach many and pass on the torch. Thanks to you all!”
Gideon F. For-mukwai, Speak and Prosper Course Participant, Singapore
“I was traveling during our last call but I’ve listened to the replay. Like the entire course, it provided tremendous value! I can’t wait to use all of the tools. Thanks Craig and Wade for an amazing six weeks!”
Jeff Salters, Speak and Prosper Course Participant
“I must agree that module concept is brilliant!!! Not only does it allow us to put presentations together like legos, it allows us to fine-tune parts of the presentation one piece at a time. Now I can make my presentations continuously better because I evaluate them in segments: the opening, the closing, each individual module, the transitions, etc. Thanks ”
Genero Crenshaw, Speak and Prosper Course Participant, speaktoberemembered.com
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
This Series offers the most meat per minute of any speaking program you will attend. Attend the first week’s class and see if it meets or exceeds your expectations.
If you believe it’s not right for you, just send a note to us at email@example.com within 48 hours after the first class (no later than December 7th), and we’ll gladly refund your money and cancel your access. No hassles. No hard feelings. Heck, you can even keep the bonuses.
My goal is to help you reach your goals in speaking. Once you finish the course and start implementing it, don’t be surprised when you start attracting opportunities and income quicker than you ever expected. That’s what happens when you use these tools…you become more valuable and you prosper!
<<< Click here today to register and get $397 in FREE bonuses >>>